I wanted to show a few more pictures of Eli that I thought were cute and/or funny: http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/456459.a6c2a719489/overview He's really trying to crawl; he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I find him half way under the coffee table or his swing, etc. It probably won't be too long before he makes me chase him down. He also loves his jumper right now. Josh and I find ourselves laughing as we see him jumping like crazy in it. Furthermore, he must be teething because he tries to chew on everything--coasters, coffee table leg, the hard part of his pacifier, etc. He's also showing signs that he's ready for solid foods. I have to be careful when I'm eating because he reaches for almost everything I eat. I'm going to wait a couple more weeks and then try him on rice cereal. He'll be six months by then. Wow!
Well, it looks like Hurricane Ike is definitely headed towards us. Whether we get a direct hit or not, we will certainly see a lot of rain and wind (and possibly tornadoes, they say). I sure hope the power doesn't go out. Fortunately, we are prepared, but I really don't want to use what we've prepared for. I went to the grocery store this morning to do my regular weekly grocery shopping. The stores were crazy. I'm glad we have our food and water storage and don't have to worry about that at the last minute.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Steph those pictures are adorable! Eli is so big! He's definitely ready for rice cereal. Don't worry if he doesn't like it at first, I mean can you blame him? Just keep giving it to him and then you can start introducing other baby foods.
oh he's a cutie! *we totaly have that same jungle bouncer thing (from my sis in law)
hope things go well for you guys during this hurricane stuff!! your in our prayers!
Post a Comment