Thursday, September 23, 2010

Train Museum

It's been a while since we went to the train museum (Labor Day Weekend), but Josh says I should still post the pictures. We did have a lot of fun, especially Eli! He kept saying, "All Aboard!" In fact, it was very interesting going inside the train cars and seeing how people used to travel. Okay, I know people still travel that way, but it's not as common anymore. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!


Changing the switch




Waving good-bye to all the people






The Mail Room




Enjoying the bunk beds






Absolutely loving the toy trains at the end




Proudly wearing his conductor hat they gave him

Eli was not ready to go home. I think he could have stayed there all day. In fact, I had to laugh when I observed all the other families that were there. Almost every family had a child that was crying when they left, and the parents were assuring them that they would come back another time. :-)

1 comment:

Spencer and Mindy said...

what a STUD in his lil' glasses! looks like you had fun!