Monday, June 20, 2011

Albuquerque Zoo Pictures

On Josh's day off this past Friday, we went to the zoo.  I thought for sure that Houston would have the bigger and better zoo, but I was wrong.  I think I like Albuquerque's zoo better.  We had a lot of fun!

Eli is complaining about the smell of the flamingos; we think it was the water.

The tiger was very active as he was jumping in the water.  It was one of our favorites to see.

You can't see it very well, but just above Eli's head in the picture is a koala.  It's hidden in the leaves.

If there's a train, you can bet Eli wants to ride it.

Eli was trying to be goofy by turning his hat to the side.

1 comment:

Spencer and Mindy said...

how fun! that zoo looks awesome!! we are so excited to take sophee to the Hogle zoo.. one of these days (i think we are waiting til your parents come up..possibly..to go).
i love the zoo! and Eli is such a cutie! wish you could come visit so we could see you!