Christmas this year was a white one for us, much to Eli's delight. Actually, a week before Christmas it snowed, and Eli was so excited. He said, "I always dreamed of snow when I was in Houston, and now I guess today is my lucky day." There was even enough snow for Eli to make his first snowman.
 |
| Eli made a graham cracker "gingerbread" house at a friend's house. |
We were surprised to see snow again on Christmas morning. We've been told it doesn't usually snow here, so I guess it was more than Eli's lucky day--more like his lucky week. Here are some pictures of our Christmas:
 |
| Acting out the nativity on Christmas Eve |
 |
| Eli gets a Christmas story on Christmas Eve. This was the book he got this year. |
 |
| Eli's note to Santa |
 |
| Santa brought Eli a Spiderman bike. |
 |
| We spent Christmas afternoon and night with Josh's family in Gig Harbor. |
1 comment:
yay for the SNOW! it was our first white christmas too! I bet Eli was so excited for his bike. so fun!! I'm loving all the superman jammies! Merry Christmas! (from Mindy)
Post a Comment