Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!


I wrote the last blog while Eli was napping, and when he woke up, this is what I found. He was so tired after taking his bath that I just put a diaper on him and put him right to bed. I guess he took advantage of that, huh? The little rascal!

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

what a little stinker! but with that smile, how can you ever be mad!! :)

*we just started putting sophee in that jungle jumper (like yours) and she absolutely Loves it! did eli ever fall asleep while jumping? she has twice now! it's too funny!!

Josh and Stephanie said...

That is funny. No, Eli never fell asleep, but he did jump so hard that it jumped the poop right out of him many times. I had to start putting a lap pad at the bottom of the jumper because we had to clean up too many accidents. Still, we love the jumper too, though he doesn't use it much anymore. He's getting too big for it and would rather be crawling and cruising around.