Friday, September 11, 2009
The Picture He Wanted Me to Take
This picture is one that Eli specifically wanted taken, so I thought I'd post it. He picked up the camera and gave it to me the other day. I said, "Thank you," and put it down. He picked it up again and gave it to me. I asked, "Do you want me to take your picture?" He said, "Jes." So, we went outside, and he posed, and this is the result. Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way too cute! Just like his Daddy--always wanting his picture taken. :) Maybe he'll be the star in his own upcoming movie!
oh so cute!!! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!! eli is getting so grown up!
Eli knows when he's having a good day!!! He's adorable! He also looks like he's grown just since he was here!
Post a Comment